Do you want an exciting part-time job in a social and engaging environment, where you can help save lives?
This is the perfect job for you who, for example, are a student and want to start a career. You gain valuable experience in communication that strengthens your CV. At the same time as you become an important part of the world’s largest medical emergency aid organization with good development opportunities. Many in Doctors Without Borders started their careers as recruiters!
We can offer a flexible part-time job with a fixed contract and a fixed hourly wage, where you also get the opportunity to travel throughout Norway. Are you a student, have a year off, or just looking for a meaningful job? Search now!
Doctors Without Borders goes out and saves lives where the needs are greatest. In over 70 countries, we provide free medical assistance to people in need – no matter who, no matter where. Since we do not seek government funding, financial support from private individuals is absolutely essential. That is why we need you to recruit regular donors.
We have projects in Oslo, Lillehammer, Kristiansand, Stavanger, Bergen , Trondheim and Tromsø. In this job, I will help collect more regular donors for Doctors Without Borders at the door.
At Doctors Without Borders you get
• A meaningful part-time job with a fixed contract and fixed hourly wages
• Good insurance and pension schemes, in addition to discounts with partners
• A flexible job that is perfect to combine with studies
• Opportunity to travel and see the whole country
• Opportunity to develop within communication and sales
• A social and engaging work environment
• Valuable experience from the world’s largest medical emergency aid organisation
• Committed and wanting to save lives
• Good at communicating
• Results-oriented and willing to learn
• Happy to collaborate and share experiences with others
• Flexible and happy to work outdoors
• Speaks Norwegian level C1
• Possibility to work a minimum of 2 days in week
• Over 18 years
Working hours are afternoons and evenings on weekdays. You choose the working days yourself.
Do you have questions? Do not hesitate to contact.
We are recruiting continuously!
At Doctors Without Borders, we value diversity and strive for an inclusive and organized working environment. We encourage everyone who is qualified to apply for a job with us, regardless of ethnic, national or cultural background, age, gender, sexual orientation, religious affiliation, disability or other aspects of identity.
About the employer
Doctors Without Borders is a neutral and independent medical emergency aid organization that saves lives and relieves distress. We help those who need it most – no matter who, no matter where, no matter why. MSF has projects in more than 70 countries and sends field workers from Norway on around 100 missions each year. Doctors Without Borders provides emergency aid to people in war, crises and disasters and others who do not have access to basic health services. We warn about abuse and forgotten crises – because fewer people die when more people know.
SectorOrganizationsNumber of positions3PlaceStrandgaten 6, 5013 BergenIndustryPR, information and communication,NonprofitsPosition functionsales,Sales / Stand and door sales,PR and information