Fremtind is Norway’s third largest insurance company, with ambitions to become number one in the industry. We help and motivate people to take care of their health, their values and their surroundings – and are there when needed. With us, customers come first. Always!
SpareBank 1 and DNB are our owners and distribute our insurance policies.
We need a manager who is concerned with good customer experiences and is driven to make others good
. The personal injury accident department consists of 12 committed and dedicated employees. We not only deal with accident damage, but also cases related to products such as payment insurance and disability insurance. Our current manager is retiring, and we are therefore looking for someone who wants to take over the baton.
As head of department, you will be responsible for personnel and results for the department. You will follow up planned activities and operations, but also take action when needed.
We think you recognize yourself in this:
- You have management experience
- You practice trust-based management and are driven by doing others good
- You take initiative where you see potential for improvement
- You are curious about technology and want to work in an area that has great potential for automation and process improvements
- You have relevant education
The best reasons to join us are that we have:
- very good working environment with good ceiling height
- development opportunities in a company with highly skilled colleagues
- good insurance and pension schemes, as well as favorable loan terms
- good training facilities at the workplace
- modern and creative premises with a great canteen and own coffee bar in the heart of Oslo city centre
- possibility of a flexible workplace within certain limits, so you can occasionally work from your home office or other suitable locations
Our premises are designed for reduced functional capacity and we want to have diversity in the workplace that reflects the population. We therefore encourage all qualified persons to apply.
Do you have any questions?
Feel free to contact Terje Rustad for an informal chat. Phone 91 17 08 41 or email [email protected]
Ready to hit the search button?
We have tried to make it easy to apply for a job with us. You only need to answer a few questions in the application form and upload your CV.
About the employer
Fremtind is one of the country’s largest insurance companies, owned by Sparebank 1 Gruppen and DNB, a social actor with an important responsibility and a voice we use to influence social development. Our most important mission is to help and motivate people to take care of their health, their values and their surroundings – and to be there when needed. We do this through smart use of technology, data capture and development of new services. We have over 900 employees who work every day to create products and services that mean something in people’s lives. We have dialogue with the lion’s share of Norway’s population – this gives us influence.NetworkLinkedInSectorPrivateManager categoryManagerPlaceHammersborggata 2, 0180 OsloIndustryBanking, finance and insurance,Shop and retailPosition functionManagement,Customer service
Insurance, management, department manager, settlement, sales