Work as a service technician at Oilmek!
The position as a service technician means you will work as a fitter and mechanic both in the workshop and out in the field.
For example, pipe laying, hose replacement, pump and cylinder renovations and construction of hydraulic units. When you master schedule reading, you will also go on more or less urgent troubleshooting missions.
You will start working in parallel with our technicians until you become independent. You start from Uddevalla and the customers are within a radius of 10 miles.
With us, you get varied working days and development!
As a service technician at Oilmek, no two days are exactly the same. After a period of employment, we produce an individual
development plan, it is important that you can specialize in the areas you are most passionate about.
Who are you?
We imagine that you have worked with maintenance in industry, as a service or maintenance technician and that you now want to take on new challenges towards more specialization in hydraulics. A clear bonus is if you also have experience in hydraulics. You have a pleasant attitude and are comfortable in communication with customers.
We offer you
- A solid introduction and training with good support from your knowledgeable colleagues
- A stimulating work environment with good opportunities for personal development
- Become a colleague in an organization with great employee influence
- Occupational pension, healthcare allowance, healthcare insurance, reduced working hours and profit sharing
- Having worked as a service technician
- Experience with hydraulics
- Experience from maintenance work in industry
Do you want to become part of Oilmek? We hope so!
For questions about the position, contact Eric Verhaegh 0500-77 19 52. Recruitment is ongoing, applications are handled as they come in.