Austevoll municipality has a newly created position available as personnel consultant. The position belongs to the department for personnel and organizational development and reports to the HR manager.
Personnel and organizational development is responsible for personnel administration, competence development, organizational development, leadership development, recruitment, HSE and sickness absence, employment law topics, employer policy, discussions and negotiations with employee organisations. Austevoll municipality focuses on the further development and improvement of routines and the position will contribute to the efficient running of the municipality and the development of the municipality as an employer for the benefit of both employees and residents.
Work and area of responsibility
- Support and advise managers and employees in personnel administrative matters
- Personnel administrative tasks with a focus on quality development
- Recruitment assistance for managers
- Follow-up of sickness absence
- Routine development of various work processes within the HR/HSE field
- Further develop staff and manager manuals
- Secretarial functions for various councils and committees
- Simplification and improvement of administrative processes
- Case handling within the field
- Relevant higher education at minimum bachelor’s level, preferably with master’s level
- Administrative experience and competence within HR/HMS
- Knowledge of the use of administrative computer systems and generally good ICT competence
- Knowledge of employment law and collective agreements is an advantage
- Experience from public administration is an advantage
- Good written and oral skills
Applicants must be personally suitable for the position. For us, it is very important that you have good communication and collaboration skills. We are looking for you who can take initiative, who works independently and likes to work in a team. Furthermore, we are looking for you as:
- is flexible
- has a professional commitment to the HR field
- has great work capacity and a focus on quality
- works systematically and structured
- is positive and contributes to a good working environment
- Opportunity for professional development in a good and positive working environment
- Exciting challenges
- Salary according to qualifications. Qualified employees with a master’s degree will be given the position code adviser.
- Good pension and insurance schemes
How to apply for the position?
Send your application and CV by clicking on the button labeled “Apply for position” on this page.
It is the applicant’s responsibility to ensure that all relevant attachments are submitted within the deadline, such as certificates and diplomas. If diplomas, transcripts or other documentation are not in a Scandinavian language or English, the applicant must upload certified translations.
Applications cannot be sent by e-mail to individuals in the municipality.
We draw attention to the fact that, in accordance with § 25, subsection 2 of the Public Service Act, information about the applicant may be made public even if the applicant has requested not to be entered on the public applicant list. The applicant will always be notified in advance if the applicant list is made public.
About the employer
Austevoll is an archipelago and a municipality in the south-west of Vestland county. Austevoll is the country’s largest fishing municipality with very high business activity and offers a variety of exciting jobs. The municipality’s administrative office is located in new premises in the municipal building at Storebø, which is a 5-minute drive from the ferry and snow boat quay. The municipality has a population of 5,300 inhabitants and around 500 commute to Austevoll from neighboring municipalities every day. We have around 400 permanent employees who are committed to providing our residents with good municipal services. We can offer meaningful and challenging tasks and good, public pension and insurance schemes. The administrative goal in the municipality is Nynorsk. We welcome you as an applicant for a position in Austevoll municipality!
SectorPublicPlaceBirkelandsvegen 2, 5392 StorebøIndustryConsultant and consultancy,HR, organizational development and recruitment,Public administrationPosition functionHR, personnel and recruitment,Consultant,HSE