The main purpose of the position is to ensure the seamless deployment and installation of Tendeka technology in the field environment. This includes responsibility for successful planning, coordination, delivery and documentation. The scope also include follow up of operational activities at the Tendeka base facilities in Bergen and Stavanger.
· Coordinate, planning and preparation of Scandinavia field operations relating to the Tendeka portfolio, to ensure successful deliver and installation into the well.
· Project manage all tasks in relation to equipment and service deployment, including resourcing manpower to meet the demand
· Supervise field engineers and provide suitable guidance and instruction to ensure flawless execution.
· Setting up a framework for procedures and documentation for offshore deliveries
· Coordinate and follow up base activities at Mongstad and Stavanger onshore bases
· Competent lead field engineer, working as an individual or as part of an installation crew
· Ensure project management objectives are met
· Preparation of supporting documentation for all aspects of surface equipment including Operation Manuals, Hook-up Drawings, System Diagrams, Installation & Commissioning Procedures, Work packages, Configuration Records, End of Well reports etc
· Support ongoing maintenance, trouble-shooting and upgrades for installations.
· Always adhere to company and clients HSE requirements and local legislation and actively participate in promoting a safe working environment
· Degree in engineering or applicable relevant experience.
· Experience from and strong understanding of offshore/field installation services.
· Demonstrate an understanding of customer’s requirements.
· Demonstrate good communication skills, along with an ability to work in a team environment, as well as an ability to work unsupervised and exercise initiative to resolve potential problems.
· Demonstrate a strong ability under pressure to meet client delivery expectations.
· Must demonstrate an ability to effectively utilise dedicated resources, and the ability to plan, control, and take responsibility for own work.
· Offshore experience in upper/ lower completions
· Competent in MS Office products
· Operational experience of completions’ technology products
· Ability to plan, control and take responsibility for own work and related decisions
· Team player with good communication skills, both verbal and written.
· Demonstrate attention to detail in all aspects of the job role and have a desire to build and maintain high level of professional relationships with internal and external clients.
· Respond effectively to demands of a high and varied workload, tight deadlines and changing job priorities. NettverkLinkedInSektorPrivatStedMoseidveien 1, 4033 StavangerBransjeOlje og gassStillingsfunksjonIngeniør