Full Job Description
Are you proud of your heritage & native language?
Does seeing poorly translated content bother you?
Are you a hard worker who loves a challenge?
Do you enjoy working in a multi-cultural environment?
Join us to help shape the way your native language and culture is represented by Fortune 500 companies!
Passion for music?
Help edit lyrical transcriptions for your locale’s most popular songs and curate marketing content for artists/albums in your native language.
TV/movies more your thing?
Help audit the landing pages of TV shows and movies for streaming apps in your native language.
Just a language nerd in general?
There are plenty of opportunities to not only use your native language, but shape and form its evolution on a global scale.
- Native-level understanding of target language and culture
- Good written/verbal communication in English
- Ability to work onsite in Cupertino, CA or Austin, TX without sponsorship or relocation assistance
- Journalism, marketing, creative writing or similar experience
- Translation, editing or proofreading experience
- Good sense of cultural sensitivity and appropriateness of content for target audience
- Strong attention to detail & ability to follow instructions
- Capability of working under pressure with tight deadlines
- Team player with affinity for collaboration and communication
- Curiosity to learn about new tools and procedures
- Familiarity with Apple products, services and features
- Familiarity with web-based content management systems