EmployerData Respons R&D Services ASJob titleLooking for jovial nerds for available sandals!Deadline12.08.2022Form of employmentSolidGet to know DATA RESPONS R&D SERVICES AS
We need more nerds who like other nerds and who thrive best in antistatic shoes. Right now we are working on everything from self-driving bulldozers to the world’s smallest sensors, and the list of new customers and groundbreaking technologies is growing – every week!
Data Respons R&D Services is a technology company that constantly has more assignments than available people. Therefore, we need more techno-nerds to form new teams with both hardware and software developers, who will create new technology the world has not seen yet!
7 reasons to be part of our team
- Human and technological diversity: As an R&D specialist, you will always work with a unique mix of projects, colleagues and customers. You will gain experience across sectors, industries and even locations.
- Very good career opportunities: You will soon have the responsibility and opportunities to work with some of the country’s best in their fields. The progression is in your hands; there are very many opportunities to grow.
- Broad business understanding: As a specialist, you will work with customers from both the public and private sectors. You will understand an incredible amount more about how different companies and entire industries work.
- Never learned: In R&D Services you will experience projects at a high pace which means that you learn a lot at work and continue to develop throughout your career. You will have to learn new technologies and how they change everything we have around us.
- An ambitious community: In our company, we only recruit talented people with a mindset that matches our values. You will work with other talents like yourself on your way to becoming specialists.
- Meaningful work: We help our customers solve complex challenges which in turn create new services, processes and products worldwide. Therefore, the projects you will be working on are part of the digital transition that takes the world further.
- A social and active work culture : We believe in being social and active. Social ties create even better teamwork. And a wide range of activities creates better health and better quality of life. Even though we are not the world’s largest company, you can participate in floorball, football, spinning, climbing, cross-country skiing, ping pong, shuffleboard and alpine trips. To mention something.
What do we expect from you?
You are professionally strong, curious about technology and want to share your professional knowledge. You do not have to be a specialist, but you must have an ambition to become one. If you can also tick the boxes below, we hope you will read on:
- You listen to understand, not just to respond
- You ask questions
- You acknowledge that mistakes are being made, but you correct them
- You understand that cooperation is gold
What kind of specialists are we looking for?
Our future specialists have a luggage that contains:
- Master’s degree in cybernetics, computer technology, computer science or similar fields. Experience can compensate if you have a bachelor’s degree.
- Experience with C and / or C ++.
- Experience in developing embedded software such as microcontroller software and / or embedded Linux software.
- Experience with analog and digital circuit technology, microcontroller and microprocessor design, circuit board design.
You must also master Norwegian and English, orally and in writing.
We are also interested in getting in touch with next year’s graduate master’s students!
We offer these things (and it should just be missing!)
- A unique mentoring scheme that gives you security.
- Professional and personal development in a high-tech environment.
- A great work environment and focus on social activities.
- Competitive terms for salaries, pensions and insurance.
A little about us
Data Respons R&D Services is Norway’s largest service provider of technological solutions. We provide specialist services through development projects, consulting services and technology consulting. In addition, we make products to order, and we carry out complex development projects in-house. We are specialists, with complex expertise in project management, hardware, FPGA, embedded software and mechanics.
We are part of the Data Respons group, which has operations throughout Northern Europe and Germany. It opens up for interesting exchange opportunities, exciting customer projects and an international work environment.SectorPrivateNumber of positions6PlaceSandviksveien 26, 1363 HøvikIndustryIT,IT software,ElectronicsPosition functionIT development / Developer (general),Engineering / Cybernetics,Engineer / Electrical Engineer