The position is 100% with reduced fixed working hours 18 hours per. week, and comes under “special agreement on salary and working conditions for a military doctor in a full-time position with reduced fixed working hours”. Evenes Airport is under construction and will have a strategic role in the defense of Norway’s sovereignty. The air base will be Norway’s advanced operational base, NATO`s Quick Reaction Alert (QRA) for combat aircraft (F35) as well as base for maritime surveillance aircraft (P-8A) and air defense (NASAMSIII)
Air defense and base defense will be further developed and built up in the coming years to support increased overall operational needs. At the airport, the aircraft and ground maintenance organization will be developed in step with the operational elements.
The airports have Evenes municipality as host municipality, and is centrally located midway between Harstad and Narvik city. The location provides a varied and fresh coastal climate and with opportunities for activities associated with the sea, mountains, and forests.
- Perform selection and other expert work for own and other departments,
- Medical examinations and treatment of Armed Forces personnel
- Sanitary support during exercises
- Preventive and health-promoting activities at the base, including responsibility for infection control
- Medical advisor to officers and officers at the air wing
- Teaching in health subjects
- Medical quality assurance of the sanitation service at the doctor’s office / hospital
- Participate in the preparation of business plans
- Professional update
- Authorization as a doctor in Norway
- 1-year relevant professional experience after authorization has been granted
- Basic officer training (GBU) or officer course for academic officer is required, applicants who have not completed GBU or officer course can apply subject to willingness to complete this education.
- The applicant must be willing to take additional military training / courses if FSAN finds it relevant / necessary
- Norwegian citizenship
- The person hired must be able to be cleared for Secret before joining
- Approved physical strength and endurance (grade 4) – see https://forsvaret.no/fysiskekrav for strength tests
and endurance tests.
- Approved medical selection.
- Good attitudes and collaboration skills
- Honest, trustworthy, loyal and trustworthy
- Personal suitability
Place of employment: Evenes
The position is 100% with reduced fixed working hours 18 hours per. week, and comes under ” special agreement on salary and working conditions for a military doctor in a full-time position with reduced fixed working hours “
- A position in a new environment during the establishment of a new airport with challenging and exciting work tasks.
- Good opportunities for personal and professional development.
- Opportunity for future deployment in Norway and abroad.
- Opportunities for training during working hours.
- Membership in the Government Pension Fund.
- Salary according to the State Wage Regulations in the Armed Forces as OF 2, salary steps 61-64, NOK 553,500 – 583,500 gross per year, depending on qualifications.
Terms and time for appointment
The appointment takes place in accordance with the Defense Act § 44 fourth paragraph that military employees are obliged to comply with the rules on appointment, education, disposition and promotion, etc. which is stipulated in the current scheme for military employees.
The position is advertised with the appointment of T-60, age-independent competence, from the date of accession (01.08.2022) . By this is meant a permanent employment relationship in the Armed Forces until the retirement age is reached, as per today is 60 years old.
Appointments take place in the respective Defense Branch, according to previously served first-time service and to the degree of the position. The person appointed is disposed of against the position according to current time limit, minimum three years. The Armed Forces’ need to retain competence in the position in which they are appointed means that applicants are not normally given the opportunity to apply for other positions until three years have elapsed after appointment.
Kampen, Monika Storvik, HR Advisor, 332 09 021
Reference no .: 4522117545
Position percentage: 100%
Application deadline: 29.05.2022