Borgen ungdomsskole is a modern school that is within walking distance of Asker center, at the same time as it is nicely located with large outdoor areas and hiking areas close by. It is designed for digital learning management throughout the school and all students have their own Chromebook. We have a special focus on a safe and good learning environment, adapted training and implementation of a new curriculum.
Borgen ungdomsskole is an exciting ungdomsskole with great diversity. We also have a separate introductory offer for students who have just arrived in Norway. We receive the student from Vardåsen, Rønningen and Hagaløkka primary schools.
Borgen school has 4 parallels with approx. 320 students of 8-10. grade level. We have 40 employees divided into teaching staff, skilled workers and administration.
The management team consists of the principal and two department heads. The school also has a counselor / social worker, librarian and two mercantile.
We are looking for a subject teacher / a Spanish, English, krle, social studies and electives. Interest in or experience with special educational work or special language training is also relevant. The vacancy rate can be adjusted according to qualifications and needs.
- Plan, carry out and evaluate teaching
- Work for and with an assessment culture that promotes learning
- Create a safe, good and inclusive learning environment
- Participate in development work within the school’s focus areas
- Contribute to a good school-home collaboration
- Approved teaching competence for primary and lower secondary school and formal competence in Norwegian and social studies.
- Good digital skills
- Good Norwegian skills, oral and written.
We are looking for you as;
- ability to create good relationships with young people, parents and colleagues
- is a clear and confident class leader who contributes to an inclusive and good learning environment
- has ambitions on behalf of all students
- is committed and development-oriented
- is flexible and copes with an active school day
- A good working environment with high professional competence
- Follow-up from the school’s own supervisor the first year as a new employee
- Ment scheme for new graduates in the municipality
- Good development opportunities
- Salary according to the municipality’s salary and position regulations
- Good pension and insurance schemes
Therese Christensen Fløtre, Rector, 98808593, [email protected]
Employer: Asker municipality
Reference no .: 4522297776
Position percentage: 100%
Application deadline: 29.05.2022