Murerfirmaet Olsen & Knudsen ApS BagsværdIndented
Are you looking for a construction manager job where you can make your mark on everyday life and live out your good ideas?
Do you want to be part of a company where we are passionate about our customers and results?
Do you want to be part of a growing company? Do you like good colleagues? Are you self-driving and love to take responsibility? Then we can be a good match.
The masonry company Olsen & Knudsen has roots dating back to 1964, but don’t worry – we are a modern company, with loyal employees, good relations with our customers and a good unity.
We live with the painting company Olsen & Christiansen, and therefore some projects will be interdisciplinary with masons, painters and perhaps subcontractors.
We are looking for an experienced construction manager who can:
- Manage and coordinate all professional groups in the project planning and execution
- Prepare schedules
- Secure KS
- Have an ongoing overview of finances and follow-up
- Maintain a good dialogue with the customer
We imagine that you:
- Has experience in managing main & professional contracts
- Is innovative
- Thrives with responsibility and has experience from a similar role, where you have independently handled your tasks
- Works structured, solution-oriented and is a bit of a “finisher”
- Has “good grocery” under the skin
- Is service-minded and collaborates across the board
- Is a good human resources manager
- Is strong at communicating with customers, employees, suppliers, builders etc.
- Have a good overview
- You are proficient in Excel and on PC
- Have a valid driving license – you get your own car
- Salary and pension according to qualifications
We’re good at it – and it’s not something we’re just saying
The masonry company Olsen & Knudsen is part of the painting company Olsen & Christiansen. We are currently 26 painters and 12 masons + apprentices and we are quietly becoming more.
For us, it is important that we are all happy when we go to work. First and foremost for the subject, but also the collegial. Many of our employees have been with us for over 25 years, and that says something about us protecting the good working conditions. We have a family atmosphere where we take responsibility, keep our appointments and do a good job. That’s how we think it should be!
Read more about us at www.murer-ok.dk.
Do you want to be part of the team?
So hurry up and send an application to [email protected] no later than 16 / 2-2022 . Interviews will be held on an ongoing basis. If you want to hear more about the position, call Tom Olsen on 4042 5154 during the period at 14-16.