Are you a driven, enthusiastic and motivated individual? Do you thrive in a fast-paced environment?
Would you like to join a progressive and forward-thinking leader in the construction sector?
If you want to further your career and build on your knowledge, Seddon Construction is for you!
We have an excellent opportuntity for a Bid Submissions Coordinator working within our Housing preconstruction team based in Bolton.
We want someone to produce professional documentation to promote Seddon as part of the overall win work strategy and uphold and communicate the values and culture of the Seddon brand and position Seddon as the contractor of choice.
What you’ll do:
- Manage a shared mailbox and identify opportunities for bid submissions
- Research potential projects and customers
- Develop bid winning strategies
- Conduct research and generate key points to include in the bid
- Question analysis, writing and editing proposals and supporting documentation (e.g. case studies, CVs)
- Produce graphics, including infographics, charts and tables
- Prepare and maintain the bid deliverables schedule, monitor tasks and deadlines
- Manage and keep up to date a Client Relationship Management system
We welcome applications from candidates with any of the following skills or attributes: Admin, Support, Bid, Coordinate, Administration, Tenders, Email, Communication, Portal, Clarification, CRM, Compliance, IT Literate, MS Office, Customer Service, Construction, Assistant Bid Coordinator, Photoshop, Adobe InDesign.
25 Days Holiday / Pension Scheme / Free Parking / Private Health Care / Professional Development / Free Eye Care Vouchers / Free Occupational Health / Ministry of Fun / Flexible Working / Employee Assistance Programme / Online Discounts (Seddy Savings)
Have you got what it takes:
- Ability to work as part of a team who welcome new ideas and creativity
- Desire to work in an environment that encourages personal growth
- A creative independent thinker, who is outspoken and not afraid to express yourself
- Strong knowledge of bid writing principles and ability to translate for a wide range of subject matters
- Proven ability in planning, producing and delivering compliant proposal documents
- The highest levels of attention to detail and the ability to write with pace, punch and power
- Ability to work under pressure, are deadline-driven and committed to excellence
- Good knowledge of the English language and excellent written communication skills
- Experience of the Microsoft Office suite and have used Adobe InDesign and Photoshop
Established in 1897, Seddon has come a long way growing from a small family business to a national company employing over 700 people. But we’ve never lost sight of what really matters. To us, building relationships is as important as building buildings.
The reason for our continued success can be summed up in one simple word: TRUST. Our customers know that when we make a promise, we keep it. That’s what sets Seddon apart. It’s what our business was founded on, and it remains the cornerstone of everything we do today.
- Contact: Smart Recruit Online
- Reference: Totaljobs/recroot-630-30963-43
- Job ID: 96216123