Updated on 01/04/2022
- Leader group in a continuous fire industry
- Expertise in continuous fire processes
About our client
Michael Page Engineers is recruiting for all types of industrial companies (start-ups, SMEs and large groups), experienced executives in jobs related to projects, R&D, maintenance, production, methods, QHSE and Lean manufacturing… as well as general management functions (Plant, Industrial, Technical Management) thanks to a team of specialized engineers.
Our client, leader in an industry with continuous fire, is looking for a Process & Quality Manager to strengthen its teams.
As a Process & Quality Manager, your responsibilities are as follows:
- Guarantee the performance of the manufacturing process (closely monitor – day to day – the process) and seek means to improve production efficiency (yield, manufacturing cost, energy consumption, etc.),
- Be responsible for the stages and tools of continuous improvement (GME, OSI PI),
- Establish and administer the technical specifications and operational procedures that condition production and obtain products in the quantity and quality desired by the management of the plant,
- Ensure the management of technical archives which allow daily monitoring of production,
- Participate in the development of new items (new equipment or new products), online tests before validation process or products,
- Manage the technical specifications of existing products and determine those of new products developed with marketing,
- Compile, distribute and edit technical documents for use by the department,
- Update work instructions,
- Ensure the administrative and technical management of customer complaints, product audits, etc.
- Manage and lead a team of 6 people (including 3 Engineers),
- Be an actor in order to promote safety on the site.
You have a minimum of Bac +4 Engineer / University training. You have at least 5 years of experience in a similar position in industry (production / process), ideally in the construction industry. Lean Six Sigma problem solving experience is an asset. You are a person of the field, of coordination and with a real team spirit. A true leader, endowed with a marked team spirit, you have the ability to structure, manage and bring methodology to a team. You have fluent English.
Conditions and Benefits
Fixed salary + Package.Contact Mohamed koneIndicate the offer reference 687213