Voluntary service BFD or FSJ Main focus: Promotion and support of people with disabilities
In Baden-Württemberg, the BruderhausDiakonie offers a wide range of assistance and support services, care and advice, as well as offers for education, upbringing and work. Around 5,000 employees ensure that more than 10,000 clients are supplied. At the location in Vöhrenbach (Hammereisenbach) we offer a wide range of living and working options for people with disabilities and mental illness.
- Accompanying and promoting clients in their everyday work, living and leisure activities
- Help shape our diaconal work
- Minimum age is 18 years
- Driving license is desirable, but not a requirement everywhere
- Interest in tasks and processes in workshops for people with disabilities and mentally ill people
- They like people for who they are and are not afraid of contact
- You are committed, helpful, a team player and have a friendly manner
- This position is filled immediately / dd.mm.yyyy in Vöhrenbach
- Involvement in a committed team
- If necessary, there are limited accommodations available in some regions
- Opportunity to sit in on other institutions / areas
- There are places with the described activity in the area of assistance for the disabled and in the area of social psychiatric assistance
- There are places with the described activity at the locations: Ermstal, Reutlingen, Freudenstadt, Seewald-Schernbach, Horb
- Remuneration according to the employment contract guidelines of the Diakonisches Werk Württemberg (based on the TVöD)
Then you can apply online until This job offer is open-ended.
We look forward to applications from people with severe disabilities.