- French, international SME, special machines, membrane filtration
- Microfiltration, ultrafiltration, nanofiltration, reverse osmosis
About our client
Our client is a dynamic French SME, expert in the design, manufacture and installation of special machines and production lines in the food industry. As part of a replacement, he is recruiting a Membrane Filtration Expert.
Reporting to the BE Process Manager, you contribute to the implementation of a range of products around membrane filtration (membrane separation technology) and to the development of filtration installations.
Pilot of your activity, you are a transverse link in the technological mastery in membrane filtration of special machines.
Your activity revolves around 4 plans:
- Promote membrane filtration solutions with the sales team,
- Ensure technological validation (in the pre-sales phase, in cooperation with the departments concerned),
- Start up the facilities (milk supply, respect for customer needs, tests, etc.),
- Define the research and development policy (orientation, test plan, technological developments),
- Ensure monitoring and continuous improvement (eg industry 4.0, improvement of sales arguments, etc.).
One-off trips are to be expected, in France or abroad.
Ideally with a higher education in process engineering, you are recognized for your expertise in membrane filtration, acquired by an equipment supplier or an agrifood industry.
You know / master agri-food manufacturing standards (Usda and Ehedg) and ideally you speak English.
Curious and precise, your performance pillars are teamwork, innovation and quality.
You are recognized for your know-how, your rigor in the quality of preparation of your files and your involvement in the field.
Conditions and Benefits
N / CContact Ariane DURANDIndicate the offer reference 687132