Frosta municipality, Frosta
Org. no: 944482253 Job ID: 4462557731 Presentation of the job:
Frosta municipality is beautifully situated on a peninsula in the Trondheim Fjord. Surrounded by fjords, hills and mountains, you will find a wonderfully beautiful and rich cultural landscape with an exciting history. Here you will meet pleasant people, a creative business community and development-oriented elected representatives. As a municipality, we have a very important social mission, and we are looking for you who want to work with residents, businesses and good colleagues to improve the services in the municipality. Frosta municipality as an organization is in development and you, together with the rest of the team, will be able to influence how the responsibility for tasks is to be distributed and developed in the time to come.
We believe that together we will achieve more, which is why Frosta municipality also has service collaboration with several municipalities.
We are looking for a committed occupational therapist in a 40% permanent position. The position is part of the municipality’s occupational therapy / physiotherapy service with 1.6 man-years physiotherapist, 0.2 man-years wellness coordinator and 0.4 man-years occupational therapist. The service is located at Frostatunet care center together with the home service, institution and administration.
• Mapping and assessment of the user’s function and needs, facilitation in the home.
• Habilitation and rehabilitation in various arenas
• Assistance and advice in testing, applying for and adapting technical aids as well as responsibility for the distribution of aids in the municipality.
• Interdisciplinary collaboration and collaboration
• Occupational therapist with Norwegian authorization
• Benefit from experience from the municipal health service
• Driver’s license class B.
• Good collaboration skills and like to work in teams
• Professionally engaged
• Be able to work independently and structured
• Individual suitability is emphasized
• A good working environment and experienced colleagues
• Wages and working conditions in accordance with current agreements
Please note that information about the applicants may be published even if the applicant has requested to be excluded from the public applicant list. Applicants who do not receive their request to be exempted from public access will be notified.
Astrid Lene Gullesen, Acting Business Manager Health and Family, 99168001, [email protected]
Apply for the position: Click here
Employer: Frosta municipality
Reference no .
: 4462557731 Job percentage: 40%
Start date: 01.03.2022
Application deadline: 11.01.2022