Updated on 12/27/2021
- Leader in its market – International Group
- Maintenance – Utilities – Improvement
About our client
Our client, market leader, has international influence. He is looking for his Maintenance Manager for his site based near Saumur. This site is also accessible from Thouars or the South of Angers.
Reporting to the Director of Operations and in close collaboration with the latter, you define and implement the site maintenance strategy.
In this regard, your missions will be:
- Manage and develop your team, which will eventually be made up of around ten people,
- Coordinate and supervise preventive and corrective maintenance activities by setting priorities: Planning, problem solving, assessment and associated reports, monitoring of indicators,
- Establish and update the procedures to be followed in terms of equipment maintenance,
- Support your team in its skills development,
- Pilot and control the intervention of external service providers,
- Support the start-up of industrial projects such as, for example, the revamping of PLCs, the integration of new robots, the modification of certain processes,
- Participate in continuous improvement with tools such as 5S, 5M, PDCA, TPM,
- Collaborate on the implementation of QSE and energy actions,
- Participate in the budget monitoring of the service,
- Ensure upward and downward communication.
Ideally, general engineer or maintenance specialization, you have confirmed experience of at least 5 years in maintenance team management.
Your experiences have enabled you to develop multidisciplinary skills: Automation, mechanics, hydraulics, pneumatics… A taste for and mastery of continuous improvement tools is a plus.
With good managerial maturity and organizational skills, you are invested with a taste for the field. You like to support your employees in their skills development.
Conditions and Benefits
N / CContact Anaelle HardyIndicate the offer reference 687963