The Road and Property Center’s Department of Building and Construction in Ringsted Municipality is looking for an experienced project manager within the building area for the many exciting projects that Ringsted Municipality is facing in the coming years. Byg og Anlæg handles, among other things, the advisory and client role for municipal properties as well as road construction and road authority.
In the Road and Property Center, we have more than 100 employees in four departments. You will be part of a dynamic department with broadly composed competencies. The department consists of 16 employees, which primarily includes engineers and building designers.
We are a department with many new employees and our common culture is under construction. You therefore get the opportunity to help shape and shape your future everyday life.
We work together across the municipality’s professional boundaries, to jointly create the best solutions for the municipality’s citizens and employees.
Your duties will be:
- Project manager on larger and smaller construction projects
- Dialogue with users of municipal buildings, citizens, craftsmen and advisers
- Preparation of decision basis for presentation to politicians
- Sparring with other project managers
- You will occasionally also be able to be part of a project organization as a professional in connection with major construction projects
We expect that:
- You have experience as a project manager from the consulting / contracting industry or from a public client organization and have experience with the implementation of many and versatile construction projects
- You have a construction professional background, for example as an engineer or building designer and master project management at a solid professional level
- You are good at setting the framework for a construction project and can independently manage a project process, including timely communication with all project stakeholders
- You can commit yourself to a politically led organization
- You are outgoing, positive and have good abilities to communicate in writing and orally with internal and external partners
- You have experience with the preparation of tender material, design and construction applications
- You are professionally competent and want to learn from you and work across
- You solve the tasks through an informal way of dealing, where it is expected that you are able to take responsibility and initiative and contribute with solution proposals
- If you have knowledge of preparing drawing material in Revit, this is an advantage
- A professionally exciting workplace with an active environment
- A dynamic unit with room for joint development
- A unit that works collaboratively and trust-oriented
- A physically and mentally open work environment with good colleagues and management
- Good sparring in your development as a project manager
- Opportunity for homework by agreement with the department head
If you have any questions about the position, you are welcome to contact Department Manager Steen Beck Nielsen on 20 54 87 72 or Project Manager Michael Lykke Paaske on 29 41 42 96.
interviews : The first interview is expected to be held on 19 January 2022 and the second interview on 21 January 2022.
It is part of Ringsted Municipality’s employment policy to promote equal gender distribution and ethnic equality. We encourage both people with Danish and other ethnic backgrounds to apply for the advertised position.
We look forward to receiving your application. Apply