- French company expert in its field, industrial sector DM
- A minimum quality / methods experience, fluent English, site of 80 people
About our client
Our client is looking for his Quality and Methods Manager within the Operations Department of the French subsidiary.
Reporting to the Site Manager, you are responsible for the Methods and Quality Department, made up of 3 Technicians.
Your missions are as follows:
- Deploy the method tools (QRQC, problem solving) on the site,
- Organize and animate projects allowing the development of Lean manufacturing,
- Coordinate the implementation projects of new processes, new equipment or re-engineering while respecting the objectives (safety, quality, deadline),
- Propose solutions to improve performance, processes, organization,
- Lead and ensure the smooth running of change processes in business activities,
- Support and deploy new products in collaboration with the New Products Manager.
Holder of a general engineer training or specialized in mechanics, you have a significant experience of at least 6 years in quality and / or methods with team management and project management in an industrial environment.
You have good skills in uniting teams, your listening skills and your sense of priorities are essential to carry out this mission.
You have fluent English and a good command of office tools.
Conditions and Benefits
Advantages 10% IFM / 10% ICP.Contact MELISSA REELIndicate the offer reference 921406
Specialization Engineering & Industries Sub-sector Methods & Industrialization Industry Industry / Production Location Saint-Priest Type of Contract Interim Consultant’s name MELISSA REEL Offer reference921406Contract Duration36