Become a project manager in the construction engineering department, where you get the opportunity to:
- to make your mark on the sustainable stores of the future in an exciting and challenging project manager position
- to become part of a skilled and passionate team, where professional sparring and humor are part of everyday life
- to bring your technical background into play and thus make a difference
For Lidl’s construction engineering department, which is currently located in Kolding, we need a self-driving project manager who has a lot of courage and who is ready to take responsibility in connection with the preparation of the future standard for grocery stores.
“As a project manager at Lidl, you will be part of an international company where you will have a wide range of contacts internally as well as externally. You become part of a social team where there is a focus on sparring, humor and not least a strong unity. You will play a central role together with your colleagues in how we secure the future and build the most sustainable stores, ” says Project Manager Nanna Magnussen
You are offered an exciting position in a team consisting of four skilled and committed colleagues. The department is known for an informal work environment with professional sparring and humor, and not least a strong unity. You will refer to the department head.
Read more about the department.
Make your mark on the shops of the future
As a project manager in the construction engineering department, you will have an influence on how the shops of the future are to be carried out, as well as the process beforehand. You will also be involved in performing KS and assistance in relation to the store constructions, developing and describing guidelines, updating and optimizing our construction program etc.
New head office in 2023
We are currently located in Kolding close to the E45, but we are in the process of building a large, new and innovative head office at Godsbanen in Aarhus – it will not be more central! The new head office is expected to be ready in the middle of 2023. We therefore expect that you have already made some considerations in relation to Aarhus, as we want a long-term collaboration.
After a thorough training at our head office in Kolding, you will have the opportunity to work more from our satellite office, which is located just outside Aarhus.
About the job
You will be part of a team and must participate in solving the following tasks:
- Ongoing development of our construction program
- Solution and execution of tasks from Lidl’s international head office
- Preparation of budgets and contracts in collaboration with the other departments for renovation, new construction, etc.
- Sparring with our regional offices regarding. Lidl’s store building
- Care of documents regarding. our current real estate portfolio
- You are a trained building designer or building engineer
- You would like to have experience from the construction industry as a client representative, consultant and / or contractor
- You have good language skills in Danish and English orally as well as in writing
- You have good communication skills and impact
- You can meet deadlines and keep track of many ongoing tasks
- An exciting, challenging and varied working day
- An informal work environment with professional sparring, humor and passionate colleagues
- You will from the start get a thorough introduction to the company and training in the job, so you have the best prerequisites for success in the job as Project Manager in the construction engineering department
- An exciting and varied working day with personal and professional development
- Possibility of health scheme
- Salary according to qualifications
Want to know more about the job?
Read more about what it is like to work with us at kirere.lidl.dk. Further information can be obtained on weekdays between 08.00 – 16.00 by contacting Department Manager Orhan Ongun on 7635 0386.
We invite candidates on an ongoing basis, and we complete the recruitment process when the right candidate has been found.
Place of work
Satellite office Aarhus Sletvej 30 8310 Aarhus
Form of employment