Updated on 12/13/2021
- EMS leader in the electronic subcontracting market in the USA
- Large-scale projects for energy and medical players
About our client
Our client, a world leader in integrated production and manufacturing services, from the initial design of the product to mass production, is looking for its Electronic Project Engineer as part of the development of its design office based in Brittany (35) .
As Test Bench Design Manager, your missions are:
- Participate in the definition of the product test strategy and its application on the constituent elements (cards, modules, integrated products);
- Define the architecture of the test benches meeting the needs of the development and production teams;
- Coordinate and ensure, if necessary, the development of the hardware and software parts of the benches;
- Ensure the delivery of the benches and set up training plans for Operators on production sites;
- Participate in the costing of projects and write the documentation: Test strategy, cost, yields – FPY and predictive quality level (ppm);
- Participate in Process and Product FMEA;
- Qualify test equipment (Safety, R&R – repeatability, capability, safety);
- Participate in the qualification of the first article (EI, FAI);
- Implement and put under surveillance the means of tests (documents and training);
- Daily production support by providing level 2 maintenance;
- Implement continuous improvement processes (Kaizen, Lean).
Training Bac +5 minimum or Engineer, you justify an experience of at least 5 years in a similar function in the electronics industry, ideally in electronic subcontracting.
You are recognized for your technical expertise in electronics (microcontrollers, digital and analog electronics), ideally in embedded software (C / C ++ language, real-time OS, Labview / Labwindows).
Professional English is essential.
Conditions and Benefits
The position is based in Brittany.Contact Shalini joraiIndicate the offer reference 686855