We are now offering a very exiting key role within Carlsberg Supply Company Sverige AB as Head of Supply Planning. Do you have previous experience as a manager within Supply Chain? Are you also a problem solver with great communication skills? Then this role might be perfect for you!
As Head of Supply Planning you will be accountable for ensuring that the capacity and inventory plans are established in conjunction with demand plans, manufacturing processes and procurement processes to meet business needs (service and cost). You will lead a team of +10 FTE with both Supply Planners and Senior Supply Planners.
The role covers most of the value chain and involves continuous communication with local, cross-national, and central stake holders within Supply Chain. The position will be based in Falkenberg and report to the Sales & Operations Planning Director.
Why work at Carlsberg?
Carlsberg is a company in constant change and as Head of Supply Planning you end up in the center of an interesting, team based and development-oriented company. The working climate within the company is characterized by high pace and great commitment. If you are the right person, you are of course behind
Carlsberg’s three value words “Alignment, Accountability, Action.
What do we expect from you?
- Previous working experience as a manager within Supply Chain.
- Experience from change management is an advantage.
- Hands on experience with supply chain management software (preferably SAP APO).
- Sense of ownership and pride in your performance and its impact on company success.
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills.
- Good time management skills.
- Great interpersonal and communication skills.
- Bachelor’s in science (preferably a master’s degree).
Is this something for you? Do not wait with sending your application!
For questions or more information about the position, please contact
Fredrik Johansson: 0733 55 40 93. The position might be filled before last application date so please send your application to us as soon as possible, latest: 2022-01-20More info
|Professional role||Supply chain manager , Transport & Logistics|
|Type of employment||Full time , Permanent employee|
|Application deadline||21 Jan 2022 (31 days left)|