- World leader – Highly technical products
- Plant maintenance – CMMS – Management
About our client
Our client, world leader in its market, is a manufacturer of highly technical products. With a strong reputation in France and internationally, he is looking for a Plant Maintenance Manager as part of a change in his organization.
Reporting to the Production Director, you define and implement the maintenance strategy for the various production units on the site, in compliance with safety, quality, cost and deadlines rules in order to optimize overall production performance.
As such, your missions are:
- Define the maintenance strategy and ensure its proper deployment on all units,
- Manage the central maintenance functions with the Preventive Maintenance Manager, the Spare Parts Store Manager and the Maintenance Methods Manager,
- Set up and animate management routines in order to allow a good transmission of information between the maintenance of the PUs and the central functions,
- Consolidate the maintenance indicators to allow a detailed analysis and thus guide the UP Maintenance Managers,
- Provide leadership for the 4 UP Maintenance Managers in each unit,
- Support teams by providing them with methods and tools to increase their skills,
- Carry out projects in order to improve the overall functioning (deployment of the CMMS for example),
- Interact transversally (with production, quality, design office, purchasing, HR, IS …) in a logic of anticipation and improvement,
- Define the budget and ensure its monitoring,
- Ensure reporting to the Production Department.
With a minimum Bac +4 training (maintenance or technical), you have at least 10 years of experience as a Maintenance Manager of an industrial site.
Experience in deploying and using a CMG would be a definite asset.
With good leadership and excellent analytical skills, you are methodical and autonomous to improve the maintenance organization.
With a good interpersonal skills and a collaborative spirit, you are a good communicator and the driving force behind projects in a logic of continuous improvement.
Conditions and Benefits
N / CContact Anaelle HardyIndicate the offer reference 686860