Intensive, Hamar, Hamar
Org. no: 974724960 Job ID: 4460858881 Presentation of the job:
Do you want to belong to a work environment where colleagues work closely together to solve the work tasks? Then we can offer you inspiring working days with versatile and challenging tasks, in an environment where we are concerned with making each other good.
The department has 64 dedicated employees and managers who are part of an interdisciplinary professional environment with a high focus on good patient care through independent responsibility for staying professionally up to date, seeking solutions through good communication and close collaboration.
We treat medical and surgical patients who are acutely / critically ill and who need different degrees of monitoring and treatment / care. We offer respirator, dialysis and mask treatment. We function as a trauma hospital for our region. We are part of the treatment team for cardiac arrest, acute stroke and mobile emergency team for stabilization at bedside.
Intensive Care Hamar is organized under the emergency department and consists of two units; intensive care unit with 14 intensive care and monitoring places. And postoperative unit with 5 beds, which is staffed day and night from Monday to Friday.
The ward has the following vacancies:
Intensive care nurse / nurse 100% permanent. Available from 21.03.2022.
- Advanced nursing for intensive care and monitoring patients
- Independent responsibility in an interdisciplinary collaboration
- Structured and hard-working with the patient in the center
- Prioritize own work tasks based on the work team’s total needs
- On an independent basis, take responsibility for the common tasks in the department
- Intensive care nurse
- Nurses with at least 2 years’ experience are also welcome to apply. For nurses without special education, the employment contract will be a relevant springboard for further education in intensive care
- Work in 3-part rotation; day / evening / night with work every 3rd weekend
- Master norwegian both written and orally
- Norwegian authorization
- Interest in building competence in the intensive subject
- Motivation to contribute to change and development of the department
- Ability to cope with stressful situations and high work pace
- Ability to work independently and make quick priorities
- Responsibility in relation to contributing to an open and inclusive work environment
- Personal suitability will largely be emphasized
- Active and committed employees who include new employees
- Incorporated training program and plan for competence development for new employees
- High competence and great work capacity combined with a lot of humor and focus on well-being in the workplace
- Challenging and varied work tasks in an exciting and active professional environment
- Flexiturn with regular subject days and departmental meetings
- AHLR certification, medical technical equipment and SIM training
- Appointments take place on the terms set out at all times in applicable laws, collective agreements and regulations. It is mandatory membership in the pension scheme
After the application deadline, a public list of applicants will be prepared. If the applicant has ticked for a wish not to appear on the public applicant list, reference is made to the Public Administration Act § 25, second paragraph. The health trust will make an assessment of whether the criteria for being excluded from the list of applicants have been met. Please note that an application may be made public even if the applicant has requested not to be entered on the applicant list. In this case, the applicant will be notified of this.
Trine Knuten Dahlsbakken, Ward Nurse, 908 00 926
Apply for position: Click here
Employer: Sykehuset Innlandet HF
Reference number: 4460858881
Percentage of full-time: 100%
Start date: 21.03.2022
Application deadline: 09.01.2022