- Innovative product design
- Ensure project management: from specifications to reliability
About our client
Leader in the fields of water and control of moving fluids, our client distributes all over the world, a specialized range of automatic and controlled valves.
- Pilot and lead multidisciplinary multi-site working groups in a matrix organization,
- Ensure reporting on the progress of projects entrusted to it at CODIR France level, see European level. Define the risks and blocking points of its projects,
- Suggest improvement ideas or product ideas. Contribute to the development of connected products.
- Participate in the drafting of the CDC projects,
- Carry out technical preliminary projects in the feasibility phase,
- Participate in the drafting of patent filing files and soleau envelopes (INPI),
- Respect and ensure respect for the allocated project budget (CAPEX and cost price). In this context, evaluate the Make or Buy analyzes,
- Design and test, with the laboratory and quality department, prototypes and new processes,
- Validate the plans as a technical referent,
- Guarantee the conformity of technical files (3D, plans, technical specifications),
- Obtain certifications for each of the countries in which the products are distributed,
- Provide information for technical documentation for production or sales (user manuals),
- Bring your technical product expertise to the marketing / sales force for training with appropriate supports, to the after-sales service for a technical analysis.
Trained as a mechanical or electronic engineer, you master the design of IoT products in industry as well as the design of foundry parts (cast iron, aluminum). Knowledge of the Azure environment, Edge will be a plus. Master the tools and software for calculation and technical sizing (floworks, solidworks simulation), functional analysis techniques and tools and functional dimensioning. Master the CAD tool to design complex 3D products. Have a perfect command of English.
Conditions and Benefits
Attractive package.Contact Senda YazidiIndicate the offer reference 686705