- Actor in engineering solutions and services to the plastics industry
- Experience in direct management and in the animation of a BtoB subsidiary
About our client
Our client is the subsidiary of an international group, a major player in equipment and engineering solutions for the plastics industry.
Your main missions are:
- Support the Management in defining and implementing the strategy for the French market,
- Implement French trade policy and define the resulting objectives,
- Animate your team on a daily basis in a support and skills development role and set objectives according to the company’s commercial policy,
- Manage the activity of your sales team and perform regular reporting using the tools at your disposal. You position yourself as a decision maker for your teams,
- Directly manage the commercial relationship and the follow-up of certain major company accounts,
- Develop a relationship of trust with customers and company employees,
- Be able to come up with new ideas (both on commercial strategy and on the evolution of offers) and have a strong spirit of initiative,
- Represent the company at trade shows and work closely with the head office abroad.
Coming from a higher education, you have at least 7 years of experience in direct management and in the animation of a BtoB subsidiary. This experience will have been carried out in an identical or similar environment, ideally in the sale of equipment for industries. Knowledge of the plastics industry is a real plus. You ideally have strong commercial skills and will have an appetite for leading your teams in the field and direct account management. Fluent English.
Conditions and Benefits
Fixed and variable and VF.Contact Celine DesjouisIndicate the offer reference 682282
The latest job openings – straight to your inbox
We will notify you when new offers for will be available.