Do you want to help shape the quality of the green areas in Silkeborg Municipality? Are you good at communicating with contractors, colleagues and the municipality’s citizens? Do you want to be a positive player in a team that handles ordering tasks and planning within Roads and Traffic?
Then we need you!
In the Road and Traffic Section’s 4 teams, we handle all aspects of the road area. You will be the primary green person in the section.
Team Road operation
You become part of a self-governing team of 6 people. This means that you and the team have a great influence on – and responsibility for – solving tasks in road operations. It is therefore important that you thrive on this form of organization.
The green tasks in Team Vejdrift
- Ordering function in relation to operation, care and development of planting on squares and squares and along the roads.
- Contract management and collaboration with both internal and external contractors.
- Design and execution of minor construction tasks in urban spaces and new residential areas.
- The daily operation is handled by the municipality’s own construction farm, and part of your task will be supervision and control of this.
- Collaboration with the municipality’s other green departments on green operations.
- Dialogue on the establishment of landowner associations.
- Co-responsible for financial management of the green area.
- Dialogue-based citizen contact both in writing, by telephone and in person.
- Handling pruning orders to landowners.
- Develop operations in general and help find new solutions so that we get the most out of the budget.
Your professional competencies
- You have a relevant green education, for example garden and park engineer, forest and landscape engineer, agricultural technologist, landscape architect or equivalent knowledge / experience.
- You have a good knowledge of plants and want to work with the composition of plantings, flowers and the like.
- You have construction technical knowledge and are familiar with construction tasks within both the green and gray.
- You are good at dialogue with citizens and businesses.
- You are familiar with IT at different levels. Like knowledge about GIS and digitization.
- You work in a structured and results-oriented way.
- You have a driving license for a car.
We offer a varied job
- Where you can influence your tasks and the development of the team.
- Where you have good opportunities for professional and personal development.
- With a good and informal work climate with your colleagues in the section (28 pers.) And the department (approx. 140 pers.)
- With a close collaboration with the construction farm (approx. 150 pers.)
- With work in an active and attractive municipality, located scenically in the middle of Jutland with approx. 95,000 inhabitants.
- In a fixed position with a 37-hour flexible working week.
- With salary and employment conditions according to the applicable collective agreement and agreement on local wage formation.
The position is to be filled as soon as possible.
If you want to know more about the job, you are welcome to contact:
Vejingeniør Ole Rasmussen 8970 1549
Section leader Flemming F. Christensen 2051 7549
Application deadline 6 January 2022 . Job interviews are expected to be held January 14, 2022 .
We prefer that you submit your application online.
Click Apply below . Attach your application and relevant appendices.