- Agribusiness, large Group
- Management, maintenance, new works, continuous improvement
About our client
Our client is a beautiful agri-food group that operates in the field of fresh. As part of a replacement, he recruits his Maintenance, New Works and Continuous Improvement Manager.
Under the responsibility of the Site Director, you are in charge of continuous improvement, management of the maintenance department and more broadly the management of site equipment and infrastructure, as well as process optimization.
Person in the field, you carry out the following missions in particular:
- Manage Method and Maintenance Managers,
- Ensure the overall management of equipment (cost monitoring, performance, adequacy to production and availability objectives),
- Participate in technical and economic analysis projects for investments and new works on the site,
- Organize the installation of new equipment and internal projects,
- Analyze the possibilities for improving equipment, workstations and buildings,
- Build and animate the associated action plans,
- Be a source of proposals to advance the production process, organization and technical performance of the site,
- Define and develop the organization of the maintenance department,
- Implement the appropriate means to maintain and improve safety.
With a higher education in maintenance and continuous improvement, you have at least 7 years of experience in a similar position in the food industry.
You have expertise in business processes and master continuous improvement techniques.
You are recognized for your actions in the field, team management, communication and support for change.
You are rigorous, demanding and methodical.
Conditions and Benefits
N / CContact Ariane DURANDIndicate the offer reference 686297