- Internationally renowned industry – HSE
- Link with interlocutors – Team safety – Site safety
About our client
Our client, a major industrial player, is recruiting, as part of its expansion, a Safety Manager.
Your missions are:
- Be the guarantor of the physical integrity of employees,
- Manage and continuously improve the performance of its teams through SQCDME indicators of the business process,
- Guarantee compliance with safety, quality, hygiene and environmental rules (standards, internal regulations, safety regulations, good hygiene practices, AQL) in your sector,
- Translate the security requirements required by the authorities into procedures,
- Translate the biovigilance requirements required by customers in terms of site security,
- Guarantee the safety action plan and coordinate site safety management,
- Advise and train supervisors in the management of the safety of their teams,
- Provide expertise in the safety activities of operational managers (risk analysis, investigation following incidents / accidents, search for solutions, legislation, etc.),
- Ensure compliance with factory procedures and legislation,
- Be the interlocutor of internal institutional security actors (CHSCT) and external (labor inspection and CRAM),
- Research good safety practices outside the factory and participate in various safety networks,
- Perform risk analyzes (single document, prevention plan or specific need).
With a minimum of 5-year engineering degree, you have a real security awareness: Internal training: HSA, WISE, on-call site, Auditor Wise; know how to communicate and inform by adapting to each one; knowing how to give meaning and motivate team members; create a collective; set the right level of requirement and prioritize; to delegate ; create a link with each person on the team; be able to ask for feedback; lead by example ; support the transformation; innovate.
Conditions and Benefits
N / CContact Daphne saffarIndicate the offer reference 686065