Family and health, Elverum municipality, Elverum
Org. no: 952 857 991 Job ID: 4449182362 Presentation of the job:
Do you want to be involved in developing our unit? Unit preventive services searches for more health nurses.
The preventive services unit is organized in the family and health sector and has 26 employees with responsibility for the health center 0-5 years, the school health service, the midwifery service, refugees, youth teams and infection control.
We are looking for health nurses who have expertise in the fields 0-5 years, the school health service and the refugee health service.
You are welcome to specify in the application which of these areas you have a special desire to work in.
We now have 2 permanent positions available, one 100% position and one 80%.
If internal applicants, there may be vacancies and / or temporary positions.
- Health nurse with work tasks in the school health service and at the health station 0-5 years
- Work with refugees
- Contribute to innovation and development of the service
- Conduct preventive and health-promoting work in line with national professional guidelines
- Interdisciplinary interaction both internally and externally
- Contribute to a good working environment
- Health nurse
- Valid police certificate
- Driver’s license for car (B) this is a requirement in the position
- Ability to work systematically, structured and independently
- Shows responsibility and is solution-oriented
- Ability to communicate clearly with foreign speakers
- Be committed and flexible
- Master oral English
- Personal fitness will be emphasized
- An engaging and interdisciplinary work environment
- Challenging and varied work tasks
- Municipal terms and favorable pension scheme through KLP
- Flexible working hours
- Salary in accordance with law and agreements
Solrun Flatås Risnes, Head of Unit Preventive Services, [email protected]
Apply for the position: Click here
Employer: Elverum municipality
Reference no . : 4449182362
Position percentage: 100%
Application deadline: 25.11.2021