Adult inpatient treatment unit, Oslo University Hospital, Oslo
Org. no: 987547243 Job ID: 4445254127 Presentation of the job:
In order to meet the challenges of today and the future, we need skilled and committed employees. Oslo University Hospital is a workplace with very good opportunities for both professional and personal development. We are going on an incredible journey for the next 10 years. On the way to new hospital buildings, we will develop a workplace that will take care of both patients, relatives and employees. In order to meet the challenges of today and the future, we need skilled and committed employees.
The Regional Section for Eating Disorders (RASP) is a highly specialized interdisciplinary treatment offer for patients with severe eating disorders throughout Health South-East. The adult unit has 11 places, we are a unit that treats patients over 18 years. We treat patients with various forms of eating disorders and the ward is approved for the use of compulsory mental health care. Environmental therapists at the unit work in an interdisciplinary environment.
The unit is staffed with psychologists, psychiatrists, clinical nutritionists, chefs, environmental therapists and nurses.
We have a permanent 100% position as an environmental therapist with work in two-part shifts and every third weekend. The position is vacant from 1 February.
We are looking for you who are confident in the subject, offer yourself, and are open to new ideas and professional development. Those who are offered the position must submit a police certificate in accordance with the Health Personnel Act § 20a (applies to work with children and the mentally handicapped). Oslo University Hospital is a workplace with great diversity. We believe this is absolutely crucial to solving the tasks required of us. We therefore want this diversity to be reflected among the applicants for our positions and encourage everyone to apply regardless of who you are and what background you have.
- Plan and implement environmental therapeutic measures
- Primary contact for patients
- Environmental therapy conversations and motivational work as well as meal support
- Interdisciplinary teamwork
- Responsibility for staying professionally up to date
- Child welfare educator or social worker
- Desirable with experience from psychiatry / environmental therapeutic work
With us, it is important that you are:
- Committed and confident in your professional role
- Responsible, independent and with good collaboration skills
- Good team player
- Good work ethic
- Individual suitability is emphasized
- A workplace in the heart of Oslo, which has a work environment characterized by trust, openness and respect
- As a new employee of OUS, you will be part of a welcome program
- Varied and comprehensive work tasks in an interdisciplinary environment
- Collaboration with skilled and committed colleagues
- Great opportunities for skills development
- Unit in constant development
- Internal education
- Good working enviroment
In order for us to be able to evaluate your application, you must apply via the “Apply for the position” button. Unfortunately, we do not accept applications by e-mail.
Maria Øverås, Unit Leader, 95963797
Inga Bye Aune, Senior Nurse, 92400780
Apply for the position: Click here
Employer: Oslo University Hospital HF
Reference no .
: 4445254127 Position percentage: 100%
Start date: 01.02.2022
Application deadline: 23.11.2021