Contract: Permanent- Full Time
Kier work as part of a framework for Western Power Distribution to ensure its customers have power in their homes, businesses, schools and hospitals.
As a Utilities Supervisor, you will play a vital role in managing the team responsible for all stages of excavation works on site and aspects of dig & lay on the electricity network.
Key Skills & Accountabilities:
- Strong focus on Health & Safety whilst completing the work on time and to the required specification.
- Highly organised, ensuring teams are working safely and compliantly within Kiers and policies and procedures.
- Excellent communication, you will be liaising daily between multiple stakeholders
- Responsible for ordering and managing materials
- Plan, manage and coordinate safety audits
- Manage and inspect plant
- Coordinate reinstatement processes
- Deal with customer complaints
What do we need from you?
- Experience within the utilities sector supervising a team (electrical sector desirable but not essential)
- Hold a Full UK Driving Licence
- Hold a NRWSA street works qualification (preferably supervisory level)
- Good IT skills
- A matched pension scheme from 4%- 7.5% depending on your contribution
- 26 days annual leave + bank holidays
- Two employee Share Scheme options (Sharesave and Share Incentive Plan)
Advert Close Date: 9th December 2021
Kier is committed to creating supportive and inclusive opportunities for all of our applicants and employees. We appreciate applicants from all backgrounds and we specifically encourage those from underrepresented communities to apply. Should you require reasonable adjustments to complete an application and or at interview stage please do contact us.
Recruitment Agencies – We are unable to accept unsolicited CVs and communications from external recruiters. The recruitment team will engage with agencies who have signed up to our PSL should we require assistance
- Contact: Kier Ltd
- Reference: Totaljobs/215013
- Job ID: 95405741
Create alert Apply