St. Josefshaus Herten Betriebs-GmbHRheinfeldenFull-time Part-time
our new full-time or part-time position, approx. 90%
as soon as possible:
Team leader (m / f / d)
in Team F LiBW in Rheinfelden-Herten
In long-term, intensively assisted living, 16 people with a mental handicap and / or mental impairment live in two groups with single rooms. This is a special housing offer for people with disabilities and autism. During the day, the residents visit job offers or are individually accompanied in the daily structure of the therapeutic area.
As a team leader, you lead an interdisciplinary team with currently 13 employees, including personnel deployment planning in the form of duty scheduling in accordance with the requirements of the domestic law. You take on the technical responsibility for the planning, implementation and documentation of the person-centered measures. You will work with carers, relatives and other service providers.
What you can expect:
- professional training and support
- an attractive remuneration according to AVR Caritas with extensive social benefits (e.g. annual special payment, additional pension)
- extensive training and further education opportunities
- independent and responsible work
- a professional team that is looking forward to seeing you
- Qualification as a social pedagogue, curative pedagogue or an equivalent qualification
- Ability to work in a team and willingness to work
We would be happy to show you our day-to-day work with a non-binding visit and answer your questions. You still know a little more precisely? Our facility manager Anica Colic will be happy to provide you with information on extension: 07623 / 470-308 or by email: [email protected]
If you are interested in this position, please upload your application under “apply now”. You can upload attachments in PDF or image format – if possible, please send us your documents summarized in one PDF document. We look forward to you.You will be forwarded to our application form on bewerbung.sozialjob24.de.
Apply nowSt. Josefshaus Herten Betriebs-GmbH7 days agoContinue to applicationReport this job