Now Telenor is looking for a Store Manager for Halmstad !Throughout Stores, work is underway to put customers, employees and sales in the forefront. Stores are and will be one of Telenor’s most important sales channels together with customer service, external partners and digital channels. As Store Manager, you are responsible for everything that happens in the store, from results-focused sales to a strong focus on employee development and learning.Who are we?Stores in Telenor is one of our most important sales channels, accounting for approximately 40% of all sales. The task of a Store Manager is to create well-functioning stores together with your colleagues . To thrive in this role, you are passionate about leadership and sales, which includes total responsibility within Stores in a local market. If you are passionate about becoming Telenor’s local hub for both consumers and entrepreneurs and love sales, people and leadership – then this is the role for you!What does a Store Manager do?
- You have full responsibility for the store, which means all sales, recruitment, employee development and that all campaigns and new products are carried out in the best way
- You put together the team common goals s AMT manages and ensures that employees in the store reaches its goal and the store.
- You will be one of our primary Telenor ambassadors to both consumers and corporate customers
- You develop and build the team locally in close collaboration with Learning Lab
- Together with your colleagues, you are responsible for ensuring that routines and quality are followed in accordance with policies, such as inventory, warehousing and safety.
- You develop and create contacts with colleagues within Stores while ensuring a group dynamic within your store that is successful
- You are also responsible for scheduling, cost targets, operations and customer complaints in the store.
Are you the one we are looking for?We are looking for you who are completely passionate about leadership and sales . You are stimulated by coaching others and are happy to contribute your experience to your colleagues. You are good at dealing with different types of personalities and you are a team player of ran g . Furthermore, you are a good organizer with a problem-solving ability and an attitude that anything is possible. We see that you have a genuine interest in sales and growth for both consumers and companies. To enjoy the job, you must like being close to the employees, contribute with your own sales and also want to be part of the staff in the store. It is an advantage if you have worked in the Telecom industry before and we are happy to see that you have experience of leading a team. We are looking for you who have full high school eligibility. You ask to master English in speech and writing as our corporate language is English.What we offer:The key to our success is a balanced workforce. To ensure this, we work actively to promote a work environment where our employees receive support and personal responsibility in all their work areas. We promise you a human company that has several benefits, such as wellness grants, flexible working methods, training programs, Give me a break- days and much more.Do you want to create the future with us?Welcome to apply for the service via the link ” Apply now”. We work continuously with this recruitment and therefore want your application as soon as possible.If you go further in the recruitment process, you will have to do three tests that focus on your personality and your skills. The purpose of the tests is for us to assess your competencies in a fair and objective way in relation to the service.Location: HalmstadForm of employment: Until further notice, probationary period 6 monthsFor questions about the position, contact recruiting leader Sebastian Penco on +46 733338528 .Good to knowAccording to Telenor’s policy, we carry out background checks on the final candidate for all recruitments.We bring people closer together and give them access to the very latest technology. We are in the middle of the digital change. We live and develop with it. Now we need your help to develop even more.
|Type of employment||Full time|
|Application deadline||19 Nov 2021 (10 days left)|