A really exciting opportunity for a Bistro Assistant to work in our impressive Bistro at our Luxury Retirement homes/apartments in Esprit, Poole.
Our Bistro Assistants are warm, friendly, have bags of enthusiasm and be passionate about creating a wonderful Customer service experience for our visitors.
Esprit is a contemporary development by Platinum Skies located in the heart of Poole town centre, working closely with the Bistro team and you will be expected to aid smooth, efficient service ensuring a high standard of customer service at all times, you will be responsible for Health and Safety, including food and hygiene safety standards.
What you can expect as a Bistro Assistant
- 30 hour week
- £8.91 per hour
- Employee Assistant Program
- No experience needed, as full training is offered
- Immediate start available
Bistro Assistant duties
- Be polite, professional, and friendly at all times
- Demonstrate a can-do-attitude toward customer requests to exceed expectations
- Be comfortable handling monies and taking payments
- Reconcile monies at the end of the day, ensuring accurate records
- Quickly acquire a good knowledge of all products to aid advice to visitors
- Prepare, produce and serve food to a high standard
- Assist colleagues in a willing and positive manner
- To promote Platinum Skies at all times and maintain a positive company image
The above duties for the Bistro Assistant are not exhaustive, other duties may be required according to the needs of the role.
For further information please look contact or click apply
- Contact: James
- Reference: Totaljobs/1391444
- Job ID: 95405720