About our client
Leader of a new growing household appliance segment, our client is developing a premium range of garment steamers.
Our client now places innovation and R&D at the heart of its “premium” strategy to offer ever more efficient products and solutions on the market.
Our client is looking for a Fluid Mechanics Engineer.
Reporting directly to the Technical Director, you ensure the implementation and management of innovations on the “steam” theme.
As such, you:
- Take charge of research and development of products on the vapor theme,
- Lead and supervise internal and external studies of projects,
- Make functional prototypes and test them,
- Manage service providers and manufacturers,
- Ensure technology watch and take customer needs into account.
Technical training Bac +5 minimum with a specialization in fluid mechanics, you have at least a first experience in product design.
You have strong skills in fluid mechanics and particularly in steam.
You are passionate about innovation and research.
Operational, you are able to conduct laboratory tests.
You are rigorous and results oriented.
Conditions and Benefits
N / CContact Marie ThiollierIndicate the offer reference 672002