Updated on 09/06/2021
- Manufacturing industry
- Industrialization Methods Engineer
About our client
Our client is a French group recognized in manufacturing.
As an Industrialization Methods Engineer, reporting to the Site Director, you design and coordinate production start-up projects.
Here are your missions:
- Design and coordinate projects,
- Determine technical, human and financial needs by optimizing their efficiency,
- Manage a budget,
- Prepare and define the manufacturing processes and ranges,
- Train operators in defined methods,
- Identify dysfunctions, corrective actions, changes to be made,
- Suggest improvements, anticipate technical developments,
- Leading a continuous improvement process,
- Provide technical support to production, quality and maintenance departments,
- Select suppliers, subcontractors and service providers.
With a minimum engineer or master’s degree, generalist or mechanical training, you have at least 5 years of professional experience, in methods / industrialization, in the manufacturing industry.
Comfortable with CAD CAD and CAD / CAM tools, you are an autonomous person, field oriented, endowed with a team spirit and a critical sense.
Join a motivating challenge, in a company in transformation.
Conditions and Benefits
N / CContact Amaury MotaouakkilIndicate the offer reference 683359