Do you think that working with long-term plans, operational planning and assets as well as ensuring that everything works optimally in the FM system sounds exciting? Do you want to be part of a municipality in growth and with green ambitions? Do you dream of a varied job in a dynamic workplace? Then you are exactly the new colleague that we are looking for. One of our experienced employees has chosen to change jobs, and therefore we are looking for a service-minded and technically sharp project manager who will be responsible for Dalux FM in Solrød Municipality.
The job The
position is affiliated with Ejendomscenteret, which with 30 employees is part of Teknik og Miljø, with a total of 80 employees divided into 5 different teams.
The property center is ready to take the next step towards an optimized property management, which i.a. contains:
- Full registration of our assets, including land registers, vehicles, properties and technical installations
- Data-driven maintenance and long-term plans, rooted in condition reports at the building component level
- Operational plans, based on binding cooperation with the users of our buildings and compliance with agreements
- Project management that dynamically utilizes Dalux FM’s many opportunities
- User reports of acute damage to our properties
You should mainly work on:
- Set up and trim Dalux FM to best support the Real Estate Center’s work with e.g. condition assessment, maintenance and new facilities
- Ensure that all assets are fully up to date
- Ensure that Dalux FM supports operating plans, project managers and users as best as possible
- Easier graphic work in Revit, including updating escape routes etc.
- Ensure the implementation of Dalux in all the centre’s tasks. Including 1 and 5 year reviews, contract conditions (cleaning, canteen, car leasing, service contracts etc.) space management, energy etc.
We offer you
- Exciting and varied work assignments with good opportunities to shape the position yourself
- A good collegial togetherness with an informal tone and high spirits
- Good opportunities for personal and professional development
- A working week of 37 hours with flexible hours and “Flexible Friday”. Flexible Friday means that you have your own Friday, and therefore can freely choose whether you want to work at home, take time off or work at the town hall
- We place great emphasis on the well-being of the individual and a good working environment in Technology and the Environment
- We are a workplace with many social events and sports facilities – and we have a good canteen scheme.
We imagine that you:
- Has a solid background in building maintenance, condition assessment or similar.
- Is a super user of FM systems, like Dalux or has the desire to get acquainted with a new system
- Has worked in Revit
- Is good at communicating in writing and speaking, and likes to have a wide range of contacts
- Is service-minded with a positive approach to the collaboration with users about our properties
- Masters putting structure on everyday life and keeping a cool head in stressful situations
Salary The salary level
is around DKK 35,000 ex. pension. In addition, any supplement which is determined on the basis of qualifications with the organization entitled to negotiate.
Do you want to know more?
If you have questions about the position, you are welcome to contact the manager of Ejendomscenteret Henrik Grønlund on 2165 0087 or [email protected] .
application deadline is 19 November 2021 at 12:00
We plan to hold the 1st and 2nd interview on November 22 and 24, 2021.
Accession January 1, 2022 or by appointment.
In Solrød Municipality, we make a difference together with the citizens. We work to realize the City Council’s vision that Solrød should be the best place to live. As a workplace, we are a community where we carry out the tasks across institutions and departments, and where you as an employee are an important partner. We are on the move and constantly focus on learning and getting better. We take responsibility for solving the tasks with an eye to the whole, and you as an employee have an influence on the solution of the tasks and in your workplace.