Multi-Site Technical Reliability Manager M / F
About our client
Our client is a key player in Oil & Gas and one of the largest suppliers of aviation fuel in the world. As part of its restructuring, it is recruiting a Multi-Site Technical Reliability Manager.
As Multi-site Technical Reliability Manager, you guarantee the integrity of the equipment of the fuel installations (stations – depots – refueling vehicles – storage and distribution), in compliance with the associated regulations. Frequent trips are to be expected in France and nearby Europe. As a result, the position can be based in France as desired.
As such, your main missions are:
- Guarantee the maintenance of all fixed and mobile installations,
- Coordinate and plan projects and sites, while verifying the work control process through the conduct of on-site audits,
- Ensure the reduction of operational risks and the improvement of equipment reliability,
- Ensure that the standards of local legislation are taken into account during maintenance operations,
- Contribute to compliance with HSSE standards and performance management to maintain and develop existing and future aerial installations, so as to ensure their safe and efficient operation,
- Acting as a technical interface between the various stakeholders (airport authorities, regulatory authorities, maintenance providers, etc.).
Holder of a higher technical training, ideally in maintenance, you have at least 7 years of confirmed experience in the management of technical operations for the reliability of installations, in an industrial environment with a high stake in terms of safety (petrochemicals, Oil & Gas, etc.).
Your technical skills, your leadership and your sense of results allow you to succeed in this function.
Conditions and Benefits
Dynamic and international context.Contact Samah Lea HaskerIndicate the offer reference 682739