Grow with us at Jungheinrich – Now we are expanding with additional field technicians based in Örebro and the surrounding area
We are looking for you who want to work as a field technician and be responsible for service and repairs for our customers in the region. You will have an independent job and work with the market’s most modern product program. Our role is to be the partner that helps the customer to improve their business. Identifying and communicating needs – this is a cornerstone of our approach.
You start from home and have a service car with complete equipment for your work in it.
We would like you to live in the Örebro region and the surrounding
- You are a social person who thrives in the role where customer contact is an important part of the work
- You have a good ability to plan and prioritize and have structure in your execution
- You have previous experience of working in the truck industry or similar area
- You have the right spirit of service and enjoy physical work
- Getting the job done and having a satisfied customer is a matter of course for you!
- As our service reporting is completely computerized, you must have good computer skills
- As a person, you are driving, forward and like to achieve results
- You are easy to work with, are solution-oriented, thorough and handle a high pace
- We are happy to see that you have a vehicle engineering, truck engineering or workshop engineering education at upper secondary or post-secondary level.
If you want to know more about what it is like to work as a service technician with us, click here
Jungheinrich offers you a developing job with freedom, good conditions and challenges in a successful company. You learn the technology in the trucks through Jungheinrich’s ongoing training program, which is certified with its own training unit.
license A driving license is a requirement
Working hours / Duration
Full-time during the day. The service may, by agreement, include emergency preparedness.
Apply by clicking on “send apply” below in the ad, attach CV, personal letter, possible access date and salary claim as soon as possible. Last application day 2021-11-30, but we apply continuous selection, which may mean that we fill the position before the last application day, so please apply as soon as possible.
you have any questions, please contact: David Haglund, Regional After Sales Manager Mälardalen, 070-5899291
Jungheinrich AG is one of the world’s largest suppliers of trucks, scaffolding and storage systems. The annual production is over 125,000 trucks. The company has a total of 18,000 employees and a turnover of 4 billion Euros. Our corporate language is English. Jungheinrich Svenska AB is wholly owned by the German parent company and has approximately 170 employees and a turnover of SEK +500 million.
Jungheinrich is ranked 171st on Forbes World’s Best Employers 2021!
The head office is located in Malmö. We have branch offices in Stockholm and Gothenburg, as well as sales offices in Linköping, Örebro and Sundsvall. Our business consists of sales of new and used trucks, truck rental, truck service and spare parts. We also offer complete warehouse solutions with scaffolding and warehouse systems. www.jungheinrich.se