Water and water environment is a company that is responsible for planning, investment, management, operation and maintenance of all water services in Asker municipality. The business consists of four departments and approx. 90 employees.
The Administration and service department is responsible for citizen dialogue, citizen services, case processing, VA maps and administrative tasks. The department is characterized by a good environment with its 23 employees.
Management and service focus on digital solutions. In addition, the department has a broad area of responsibility that includes many exciting projects within water and the aquatic environment. The vacancy is intended for the Head of Water Meters and Sanitary Reports. The municipality is well on its way to establishing digital systems for remotely read water meters for 35,000 subscribers. The water meter project and the subject area have a great focus in our business.
The position deals with case processing, as well as inspection and supervision of ongoing projects.
- Case processing in connection with deviations when replacing water meters.
- Dispatch of orders for installation of water meters.
- Follow-up and replacement of water meters in collaboration with supplier.
- Contract follow-up.
- Information on our digital platforms.
- Respond to citizen inquiries in collaboration with VA customer service.
- Assist with technical questions.
- Follow-up of local regulations.
- Inspection and follow-up of ongoing projects as well as supervision.
- Planning and organizing projects across water and the aquatic environment.
- Service aimed at residents and citizen services.
- Relevant higher education at bachelor’s or master’s level.
- Varied and relevant experience from the field of water and sewage can replace the educational requirement.
- Good written and oral presentation skills.
- Good knowledge of plain language. –
- Digital knowledge and interest in – new technology.
- Experience in disseminating professional information on social media.
- Driver’s license class B (BE).
- Ability and willingness to cooperate
- Responsible and solution-oriented
- Likes development and is innovative
- Structured and works purposefully
- Good mood and “stand-up will”
Participation in a versatile professional environment with high competence and good opportunities for personal and professional development. Good pension scheme, and remuneration in accordance with education and relevant work experience.
Hilde Helene Michelet, Head of Department, 48212040
Apply for the position: Click here
Employer: Asker municipality
Reference no .
: 4433667504 Position percentage: 100%
Application deadline: 03.11.2021