Org. no: – Job ID: 4442538029 Presentation of the job:
Doktorgården kindergarten is located in the center of Tofte and a stone’s throw away from the beach and the forest as the nearest neighbor. The kindergarten has 3 departments, with age-divided groups of children divided into two houses.
In Doktorgården kindergarten we have children from different cultures. We want to focus on these similarities and differences. We teach children the importance of paying attention to and benefiting from each other’s knowledge.
Doktorgården kindergarten has set itself the goal that all children should be included and accepted for who they are. Friendship means a lot to both children and adults, and we have a strong focus on children’s individuality and their interaction with others.
zone Sætre and Tofte kindergartens consists of three kindergartens at the far end of the Hurum Peninsula.
The zone has a good professional collaboration across the kindergartens. We are concerned with creating a common culture in the staff group, where we share knowledge and experiences.
Kindergartens have full pedagogical coverage and a high proportion of child and youth workers.
The zone consists of three kindergartens; Slingrebekken kindergarten in Sætre, Gulspurven kindergarten in Filtvet and Doktorgården kindergarten in Tofte.
Asker municipality is the beautiful village just outside Oslo, with the field and the
fjord as the nearest neighbor. We are in an exciting process after the merger of municipalities, and our values ”Generous, Close, Brave and Creative” characterize the municipality’s services and our work. Asker kindergartens have a strong focus on the overall learning process and quality development through, among other things, a good sharing culture, learning networks and joint plans. We work continuously to develop good practice to ensure that all children in Asker kindergartens will experience a safe and good play and learning environment. The kindergartens are spread in our elongated municipality, from Tofte in the south to Nesøya in the north.
- Lead the daily work with planning, implementation, documentation and assessment of individual children and the group of children
- Lead the daily work of creating a safe and developing environment for individual children and the group of children as a whole.
- Focus on the children’s play and development of play environments, participate and guide children in play.
- Stimulate children’s fantasies and creative urge by facilitating various activities
- Have the pedagogical responsibility at the department Supervised colleagues so that together you can create and create a good play and learning environment with a focus on good relationships.
- Part of the kindergarten’s educational leadership team.
- Educated kindergarten teacher.
- Experience as a pedagogical leader in kindergarten is an advantage.
- Good Norwegian skills, oral and written. Minimum level B2.
- Good digital skills
- Police certificate required upon employment.
- Is creative and committed as a professional and leader.
- Concerned about children’s play and wants to develop the kindergarten further in line with the play project the kindergarten has participated in.
- Sees the value of working in a multicultural environment.
- Sees the value of participation, relationship building and collaboration.
- Is positive, flexible and willing to change as a team player.
- Is loyal and has a high degree of execution ability.
- Can support and guide employees and teams in their work.
- Good communication skills.
- Is concerned with being in development.
- Committed and professionally skilled colleagues in an inclusive work environment
- Good opportunities to develop in a professional environment that emphasizes quality
- A municipality with a strong focus on kindergartens and growing up environment for children and young people
- Salary according to the municipality’s salary and job regulations
- Good pension and insurance schemes
Kristina Holst Jutila, 90728563
Apply for the position: Click here
Employer: Asker municipality
Reference no .
: 4442538029 Position percentage: 100%
Application deadline: 03.11.2021