NOW WE ARE LOOKING FOR OUR NEXT CAR SHAREHOLDER / DAMAGE TECHNIQUE TO ERLINGS BIL AB. THE FAMILY OWNED AUTHORIZED TOYOTA RETURNER & FULL SERVICE WORKSHOP IN BRASTAD / LYSEKIL.
We are now looking for a damage technician for our full-service facility for Toyota in Brastad.
Erlings Bil offers you an exciting, developing and social work environment, this at a Family-owned company in the 3rd generation, with roots from Brastad since 1950.
As a Damage Technician / Car Sheet Metal Warehouse, you will be part of Erlings Bil which performs all types of car damage repairs . Mainly on Toyota cars, but we are also approved for the so-called Allbilsverkstad for most insurance companies, which means that repairs of other car brands also occur. Main tasks:
- Direction of body damage
- Plastic repairs
- Replacement of body parts
- Welding, rust repair and filling
- Repair and replacement of windscreens
- Direction of major injuries in Riktbänk (rare case)
- Wheel alignment
- A / C Repairs / troubleshooting incl. emptying and filling
You have a technical education with you and a good technical understanding. You have a natural problem-solving ability and have the following knowledge with you:
- Previous experience of similar role, preferably with good references.
- B driving license is a requirement
- Very good Swedish and English in speech and writing
- Good Computer Knowledge in Swedish and English
- Advantage of certificate / education in the same area (eg A / C, Route change CAC, etc)
To succeed in the service, you have a great interest in cars. You are careful and quality-conscious and driven by what in the Toyota world is called “Kaizen” – continuous improvement! Which all your colleagues are also working on. In a small company, you work best in Team and you get a great opportunity to develop yourself, your colleagues and your workplace. Good atmosphere for us is A&O!
ABOUT THE SERVICE:
Working hours: 07: 00-16: 00 Weekdays in Brastad.
The position can be filled immediately after ÖK.